ACME.mob: Accompanying Measures for Leonardo Mobility Projects
Project No. 510618-LLP-1-2010-1-IT-LEONARDO-LAM
Duration: 12 months, 01/01/2011 to 31/12/2011
The project ACMEmob will develop accompanying actions
in order to promote the LdV programme’s objectives and the results of the
projects carried out by the partners.
The acronym of the project is from the Greek language. It has been choose because it is full of meaning related to the activities to be carried out. The Greek word ακQή, in a literal translation, means flower of age, youth, energy, but also apex, extremity, climax. Moving into a non literal level, it could be translated as "rigorous criticism”.
We started from this point to identify the activities of this project:
- Conduct a critical research about the mobility activities carried out by the involved partners since 2005;
- Analyze the obtained data in order to find the strengths and weaknesses of the undertaken actions;
- Create an effective communication and information system to disseminate the results of the investigation in the observed territories;
- Encourage, make available and emphasize the LdV mobility programme activities.
According to this assumptions, the project includes the following activities:
1) the creation
of a research-action to be conducted in all areas involved, aimed to obtain
data about the projects, in terms of quality and quantity;
2) identification and implementation of measures for effective information and dissemination to promote the results and the visibility of the LdV programme at all the involved levels (participants, companies, institutions, schools, universities).
The project counts on a wide, well- structured and heterogeneous partnership, with a great experience in project management in the European transnational mobility field. IDI will be the managing authority and Integra Consultoria the co-ordinating body.