What we do
Ever since it’s set up, MEMo has been cultivating relationships with various prominent businesses here in Malta, both governmental and private, a list of which is available on request. Through the promotion of European Projects we provide anyone with the tools to fully embrace the experience of international mobility and enhance one’s professional and personal growth.
Furthermore, from time to time we design projects, which might be of interest to you as an individual, or from a business perspective. If it is the case we invite you to look into them and to contact us accordingly.
How do we do it? MEMO bases its activity in:
Management of Mobility projects: We offer a one stop approach to project management ranging from the initial preparation of the project itself to its closing stages.
This could also include the provision of:
• Reception and welcome of participants.
• Accommodation of participants in suitable, appropriately equipped apartments, located in various areas of the city centres.
• Management of intensive language courses and certificates of language (language courses with native teachers, and with the use of innovative teaching materials).
• Search professional training consistent with the academic profile of the participants and project objectives.
• Organization of cultural and business visits to public and private organizations.
• Monitoring and control of participants during the project.
• Issuing of Europass Mobility Certificates
• Evaluation and distribution of the final results of the projects.
Management of Multilateral Projects ‘Transfer of Innovation’: Our objective is promove mobilities abroad and recognize acquired competences following the EU priority “Development and transfer of mobility strategies in VET”.
Our idea is working in project whose involves how to understand and apply the mentioned instruments for transparency and recognition of the learners’ competences.
- Development of ideas and adapting to the criteria for suitability and eligibility of the project for briefing.
- Selection of national and/or international partners.
- Development of the project brief for presentation.
- Perform the selection of the participants according to the objectives, according to the objectives.
- Coordinate, monitor and follow all stages of the project’s development.
- Preparing the project and economic reports.
Management of Immigration Integration